Electronic Services for a Paperless Office
Most organizations in and around Atlanta have considered installing an electronic document management system to go paperless – and for good reason. A paperless office achieved with electronic document management software means enhanced productivity, increased efficiency, more effective customer service and a significant reduction in the cost of doing business.
Unfortunately, deciding to go paperless is as far as it gets for many Georgia businesses, companies, municipal governments and nonprofits. The process of becoming a paperless organization is often seen as being too daunting, expensive or time-consuming.
Those days are over! Introducing paperless office and electronic document management system services from American Document Securities, an Atlanta-area firm with more than a decade meeting the records management and electronic document management needs of leading companies and organizations throughout Georgia.
We don’t just help you scan your paper files. When you decide to go paperless with American Document Securities, we take the time to integrate the industry-leading Cabinet SAFE electronic document management software (EDMS) with your existing business practices, compliance needs and corporate culture. The end result is an increase to your organization’s productivity, efficiency and security, without a steep learning curve – and all at an affordable cost.
How do I start going paperless?
Going paperless with ADS and Cabinet SAFE is easy!
- Fill out the form at right to contact American Document Securities and set up a custom demonstration of paperless office software.
- Click here to download our white paper, “Five Ways Document Management Makes Your Company More Profitable.”
- Click here to download our electronic document management system ROI calculator.
Why should I go paperless with ADS?
Simply put, becoming a paperless office allows you to transform time-consuming manual tracking, filing and workflow operations into efficient, automated tasks.
Think of all the time you (or your employees) spend printing documents, sorting them, storing them in physical filing cabinets … and then searching for them when they’re needed. Think of all the times you’ve lost a critical document. Think of all the physical space your filing cabinets take up. Think of the inefficiencies created by messy, paper-strewn desks.
Learn how American Document Securities helped the City of Newnan, Ga., go paperless. Click here to read the case study.
In a paperless office, all that is a thing of the past. By leveraging a best-in-breed EDMS, you can store, access, work on and securely back up your mission-critical documents, e-mail, images and scans instantly.
What should I look for in an electronic document management system?
The field of EDMS is led by several organizations, including the Association for Information and Image Management (AIIM) and the Association for Records Management and Administrators (ARMA). The best paperless electronic document management software (like Cabinet SAFE, the system exclusively deployed by ADS) includes features like:
- Capture and retrieval: Scan physical documents or simply “drag and drop” electronic documents into a hierarchy of virtual filing cabinets, repositories and folders customized to your business or organization. Every document in the EDMS is assigned metadata – who created it, when it was created, etc. – to aide in retrieval.
- Search: Simply navigate through the EDMS hierarchy or search for a document’s title or contents to quickly retrieve it. Sure beats a trip to the filing cabinet!
- Integration: Best-in-breed paperless office systems integrate with third-party applications, like QuickBooks, and allow you to work on documents in programs you’re familiar with, like Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat.
- Version control: Leading EDMS paperless systems ensure that only a single version of a document is listed as “new.” In practice, this eliminates the version control and QC nightmares caused by having multiple employees working on the same documents, and “saving over” each other’s changes. In a paperless office, you can be certain the document you see is the newest, most accurate version, every time.
- Security: Leading paperless software like Cabinet SAFE includes extremely granular security features, allowing administrators to restrict access to entire virtual filing cabinets or individual documents on an employee-by-employee basis. Advanced audit trails allow you to see who accessed any document, and when. A properly deployed EDMS is considered far more secure than even a locked filing cabinet!
- Disaster recovery: Every business owner’s nightmare is a catastrophic event – a flood, a tornado or a fire – destroying much of their mission-critical documentation. An EDMS makes backing up files simple – in the case of the cloud-based version of Cabinet SAFE, it’s completely automatic! In a paperless office, your organization’s invaluable IP and data are always safe … even if the unthinkable happens.
Why work with ADS?
The answer is simple: service! You can buy electronic document management software just about anywhere. But we don’t just sell software. We offer paperless office solutions to Georgia and Atlanta-area organizations.
As an authorized Cabinet Document Management Solutions reseller in Georgia, we have the expertise and the experience to configure SAFE and SAFE CLOUD to your exact specifications. First, we employ an in-depth discovery process to ensure you’re receiving the exact paperless office system you need. Then we work hand-in-hand with you on installation, setup and training. Finally, we give you immediate access to the resources you need to get the absolute most out of your new paperless office.